You've been notified!

All the names that are mentioned in my posts are totally fake but they are related in a way to the real person's identity, so you do the maths!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sigmund Freud, ANALyze this!

Oh ice why do you always cross paths with such people who give mixed messages and are not that frank about their feelings, is it the sign of the century or people just think they are too good to admit they are into someone beats the hell out of me but hoping you would meet someone who knows what he wants and are not afraid of going after it.
Until then drop Stud till he knows what he wants!
Sou-One-Canobee, a dear blog reader's comment on my last post

My blog is almost one year old(that's why I gave her that brand-spanking new outfit ;)) , I quickly ran through my old posts and it's got me; I've a pattern of my own! I wondered If I really meet the same guy all over again every time? Do players/guys change but the game is always the same with me? Do I think that I always see the right flags, but in the end after long time those flags turn red and I see the guy's true colours? And If I really do have a pattern of my own, What would I do to break it; Try some out-of-my-fav-league-guys on? But what if this new league will be a league of morons, will I afford that change? will I be able to restore my very old pattern? Or Should I've a détente and not to have any pattern? But can we live without patterns, no matter how hard we try not to have one?

Apparently my pattern is very obvious to people around me, I either like the "new-guy-who-just-came-out-to-dating-websites-&-gay-life" or the "traveller" guys! Well the first type of guys usually attracts me more donno why, maybe cuz they are new or that they are pure or they are usually sexy but on the other hand, I usually attract them like a magnet; most of my new contacts on MSN are of this kind of guys! I guess I explained them enough via my posts about Mr.B & Ibby for example and they always wreck it in the end!
Meanwhile, the "traveller" guys usually make me fall into the sex haze; you know where the sex is really great and you start acting like a crazy person then you start to imagine that the relationship is something it's not!

But is it only that I like the wrong guys or I've some issues of my own that I don't know about? Did I unintentionally wreck the relationship with some of the guys I've been seeing/dating? Was I wrong when I always figured out that the reason behind the failure is either their issues or external factors? Am I high maintenance? Do I scare them off by my experience and how somehow out I'm? Am I awfully picky person? Do I always find a reason to break thing up? Am I philophobic?

I've been single for almost 3 years now and I've figured out that I really can't maintain having a relationship; I'm not independent enough for the 25-35 guys and I'm way mature for the guys around my age! So I guess I should work on the very long-termed relationship I've been having for 3 years now; me & myself!

11 comments:

  1. I'm all about doubting oneself instead of blaming it on others. why don't u be ur own sigmund and try to see what u can actually change in ur "pattern"? what went wrong in ur relationship trials?
    I didn't really get how old u r, but if u r younger than 25-35 as i understood from this post then maybe it's a bit too early to think about long term relationships, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last, a new post!

    I think it's interesting that you've noticed a pattern in your behaviour. Do you think you would have done that if u werent seeing a shrink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony I: that's what am really trying 2 do =)
    well, am 21 and it's the first time 4 me to know that there's a certain age where u can get to be in a relationship!
    Thank u

    Anony II: am not sure but I guess I have would done it less intense!
    Thank u being patient and glad that u look fwd to my new posts =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart, why are u so determined to be in a relationship...is it for the sake of being committed to someone or do u really want to have someone?
    I Guess u shall set ur requirements for a partner n if u stumble along ur path with someone who fits the picture and is showing mutual interest,then go for it and don't let it slip away...
    we all are dependent in our own way and there no point from framing urself in a commitment where either u dont get what u need or ur not fulfilling the other part needs...
    Hell be a Slut(in a good way)for as long as it takes...

    Cheers
    Cute Lad from that beach theme party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to have someone! I need to! I miss that feeling of Love as cliché as this sounds now!

    I rarely find anyone who fits in the pic! and It was never about commitment!

    I've been a SLUT for 3-4 years now and I can't take it anymore PERIOD =)

    I wanna talk to u btw, send me ur contacts on nordine.blog@gmail.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i may sound very outdated but since when is love found by setting requirements for ur partner? That's how u find a "good wife", not love, in fact most couples I know, gay or straight, that are together because of love, don't match each other's "requirements" at all.
    As our dear Carmen said, love is a bohemian child that never followed any law.
    since it seems this is the cool goodbye of this chain of comments, here it goes; Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you, It was never about looks that much when it comes to love! I'm not sure where did u pick that from!

    Cheers! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Ice i am flattered my words got to you but I am here to tell you nothing is wrong with you, you just did not meet the person who is not afraid to know what he wants and go for it or does not feel intemidated if you did that. Remember once i asked a guy for coffee and he felt I was too blunt, frank and bold for him. It was just coffee for God's sake but people are so used to hide inside the shell and behind mixed signals that they freak out when someone frank comes thier way. You would find someone who appreicates this one day just hang in there.
    BTW petty nifty new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Recently bougth this book by Amy Mouwafi, called Fe-Mail.

    she has these two great lines in them

    "STUFF LOVE, STUFF COMPATIBILITY, STUFF THE REST OF MY LIFE. SHOW ME THE SHABKA. AND THE SIX FIGURE SALARY. HIS SIX FIGURE SALARY"

    and the second

    "LOVE IS NOT BLIND, IT'S A SUCKER FOR A PRETTY FACE."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Recently bougth this book by Amy Mouwafi, called Fe-Mail.

    she has these two great lines in them

    "STUFF LOVE, STUFF COMPATIBILITY, STUFF THE REST OF MY LIFE. SHOW ME THE SHABKA. AND THE SIX FIGURE SALARY. HIS SIX FIGURE SALARY"

    and the second

    "LOVE IS NOT BLIND, IT'S A SUCKER FOR A PRETTY FACE."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sou: am glad that u understand what i want to say! =)

    p.s u r most than welcome and i love the new template too =P apparently HTML isn't that hard

    Q aka S: LMAO! Btw there is a blog called Egyptian Femail by Marwa Rakha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak out and leave a comment, I don't bite!